Friday, September 23, 2011

Minka Kelly


NOTE: I think I've figured out the resolution thing, so I'll fix the older posts. This post, you should be able to download the 1920x1080 version of the image. (If not, please let me know.)

This one is a special request from SeanMac. He sent me a couple e-mails touting her..., well we'll just leave it as touting her and on the plus side, she might be available for you younger gents since just broke up with New York Yankees shortstop, Derek Jeter.

Oh, I hear that she also one of the new Charlie's Angeles. (More of the originals at a later time.)

She was born on June 24, 1980 in Los Angeles, California as Minka Dumont Kelly.











She is 5'8" [1.73 m] tall and her short IMdb bio states...

Minka Kelly was born in Los Angeles, California and she is the only child of former Aerosmith guitarist Rick Dufay and Maureen Kelly, an exotic dancer and single mother who often moved with her daughter to different communities before settling in Albuquerque, New Mexico, by the time Minka was in junior high school.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, please keep it clean and thanks for the note!