Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cheryl Tiegs

Yes, she has been in a movie. It's called "The Brown Bunny" (2004). If you just want to see more pictures of her, go here.

Cheryl was born on September 25, 1947 in Breckenridge, Minnesota. She is 5' 10" [1.78 m] tall.

I think you can call her as one of the first "Super Models" ever. Why? She's been in only one movie and that was in 2004 but back when I was a teen, she was a household name just because of her photos and posters.

Another poster I had up in my room. My mom shook her head at this one, so I had to have it.


Factoids
  • Father was a mortician.
  • Supermodel of the 1970s - 1980s.
  • Mentioned in the theme song of the cult-TV Classic "The Fall Guy" (1981).
  • Made her first professional appearance on a magazine cover with the June 1966 issue of "Teen"

Quotes:
  • "I will not remarry. I'm so grateful for the marriages that I have had. I wouldn't be who I am today if I hadn't had those. I've had four amazing men in my life, very strong, powerful, wonderful men. I certainly will have a relationship with someone but I don't think I will get married again."
  • "Being in the public eye, I have certainly gone through the tabloid situation where they come out with stories that are not true. I don't read or pay attention to it. The only thing that I can do is know that I have great confidence in raising children and being a great mother."



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, please keep it clean and thanks for the note!