Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer Gläu

Today is images of Summer Gläu. She doesn't seem to have an "official" site so I won't link to any "fan" pages, unless specifically requested.

She was born on July 24, 1981 in San Antonio, Texas.





I found the image of Summer in the Wonder Woman costume on the 'net, a pretty good PS job. If you are the creator, let me know so I can give you credit for the image.

From her IMdb page, she is 5' 6.5" tall [1.69 m] and her very short bio states:

Summer is a native of San Antonio, Texas. She's been a prima ballerina most of her life. Her debut was in various commercials and a guest appearance on the WB's "Angel" (1999). She has gone on to star on the TV series "Firefly" (2002) and is now in the movie Serenity

On a personal note, I met her very briefly at Dragon Con in 2010. She was only one of the few that actually would have a conversation with me. She was extremely nice and personable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, please keep it clean and thanks for the note!