Monday, November 14, 2011

Lena Headley


Going to be slim picken's for a while.
I'm actually working on a "real" project, so might miss a day or two if I get in a jam.
Bear with me… thanks everyone!


Lena was born on October 3, 1973 in Bermuda, UK as Lena Headey. She is 5'5½" [1.66 m] tall.

You've noticed something about the people I use for the images the last few times. I've been picking them, so I thought, randomly. I guess I've been picking them from my subconscious. No, not because they play roles of "kick-ass" women, though, that is part of the appeal to me anyway. You know or at least get the feeling that they can take care of themselves when push came to shove. And, I mean this sincerely, they are like my that way. Whether they need to kick some teeth in or just survive, they keep on going. Oh, did you figure out what my subconscious is picking? It's picking vegetarians. I'm not one and none in my family are but for some reason these actors are vegetarians. Go figure.


Factoids:
  • Had a tattoo on her arm saying 'Jason' in Thai. (an early boyfriend way back in 1994. -ed.)
  • Born in Bermuda, and move to Huddersfield, Yorkshire at age 5 where she lived until age 17.
  • Her father, a police officer, was sent to train in Bermuda shortly before Headey was born.
  • Lena has a son named Wylie Elliot Loughran.
  • Friends with actress Anna Torv as well as Piper Perabo.
  • She is a vegetarian.
  • She practices yoga but also boxing.

Quotes
  • We've all had that moment where you look into someone's eyes and there's some kind of recognition there, whether you act on it or not.
  • Shooting guns is not something I would do in my spare time. I really don't understand why Americans can purchase guns so easily and why they use them for sporting purposes. (Oh those crazy Brits. -ed.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, please keep it clean and thanks for the note!